Imagine the Difference
…If everyone truly understood and believed that drug addictions like alcoholism are worthy of seeking help rather than being ignored in our families and communities
…If adults drank responsibly
…If people didn’t drink and drive
…If youth didn’t have access to alcohol at home, neighborhood stores, parties or from other adults
…If nicotine did not cause cancer
…If marijuana wasn’t sold as a recreational drug
…If drugs were never prescribed
…If when loved ones sustain a lifetime of recovery
Any gift you can contribute is greatly appreciated!
MISSION: Fairfield Behavioral Health Services is dedicated to providing quality, accessible and affordable alcohol, tobacco and other drug intervention, treatment, prevention and education services to the residents of Fairfield County.
- Public nonprofit agency
- Confidential services
- Licensed, certified and trained staff
- Designated as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization under the Internal Revenue Code.
- Donations are tax-deductible.
- Sole county authority for alcohol and drug abuse services
- United Way Certified Partner Agency
Thank you helping us to continue to make a difference and for your donation.